Health Education and Research Organisation is a non-governmental, non-for-profit organisation which aims at improving health awareness in Cameroon through health education and research.
WHO ARE WE?
OUR OBJECTIVES INCLUDE,
BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO;
- Raise awareness on the growing health and economic impact of diseases in low income settings
- Safeguard a more equitable, “disease-free” and emerging Cameroon.
- Perform high quality epidemiological and public health research on prevailing diseases public health magnitude and provide data which will dictate clinical and public health practice in low income countries.
- Cultivate research attitude among young Cameroonians
- Promote capacity building and foster social and gender equity
- Expand access to good health technicians/doctors/clinics